The Family Love Letter
I have become associated with a team of professionals who are introducing “The Family Love Letter”.
We discuss the many obstacles that we as families face while preparing for the event of incapacitation or death of a family member through the introduction of the Family Love Letter.
The Family Love Letter Booklet is a lasting and important gift to your family and loved ones – all the vital information loved ones need to know in case of sudden incapacitation or death.
When you love someone, you want to make sure they know . . .
• how to find your professional advisors
• where your investments, insurance, and other assets are held
• what employee or retiree benefits you’re entitled to
• where to find your information on:
• Wills and Trusts
• Power of Attorneys
• Medical Directives / Patient Advocate Designations
• Citizenship records
• Military records
• Burial information
• Business ownership information
• Your plans for a special-needs family member
• Where to locate pass codes to your computer/software
• Information concerning your pets
• Which philanthropic organizations hold a place in your heart, and
• What values and traditions you wish passed on to future generations
Most importantly, you want them to know you love them enough to assure they know what’s important – about you and to you.
This team of professionals comes together to provide workshops to enable you to complete your Family Love Letter by each covering the topics in their area of expertise.
We believe that this process is invaluable. Please join us.